Emergency Care From Your Dentist in Chatham
Call Us About Emergency Dental Issues Today
- Relieve your pain
- Identify and address the issue right away
- Reduce the risk of further oral problems
- Prevent a more serious bacterial infection from developing
- Increase the likelihood of saving your injured tooth
Dental emergencies happen, and whether yours is caused by a toothache, a chipped or broken tooth, a knocked-out tooth, or another mouth-related issue, it’s crucial that you are treated as quickly as possible. At Chatham-Kent Dental, we provide emergency dental care and can often see you the same day you contact us about your dental situation.
Until you’re able to receive care at our clinic, here are a few dental emergency tips to help, along with a few supplies to keep on hand:
- If you lose or break a tooth, place it wet paper towels or put it in a glass of milk
- Use dental wax to temporarily replace a filling
- Apply orthodontic wax to areas with sharp edges to protect mouth tissues
- Keep sterilized tweezers and cotton puffs in your first aid kit
- Have Ibuprofen available to help minimize pain.
Keep in mind that we treat a wide variety of dental emergencies, and you shouldn’t hesitate to call us if you’re experiencing tooth pain, a loose tooth, a broken crown, bridge or filling, or a painful oral sore that hasn’t healed after two weeks. We also offer a sleep dentistry and additional sedation options, and are able to put even the most fearful or nervous patient at ease.
Have questions about your emergency situation? Call us today!