Full & Partial Dentures From Your Dentist in Chatham
Call Us About Full & Partial Dentures Today
- Restore your smile
- Improve your speech clarity
- Bolster your confidence
- Prevent facial sagging that’s caused by missing teeth
- Protect any remaining teeth from overuse and potential damage.
Whether you’ve lost one or more teeth because of an accident, medical condition, or oral health problems, full or partial dentures from Chatham-Kent Dental in Chatham may be your ideal teeth-replacement solution.
While many people assume that dentures are awkward, uncomfortable, or painful to wear, this is often not the case. Though they do take a period of time to adjust to, the smile-boosting benefits they offer make any short-term discomfort worthwhile.
What does the process of having full or partial dentures created entail?
During your initial visit to our office, we’ll measure the area requiring a denture and create an impression of your mouth. The measurement(s) and mold will be sent to a lab where the denture(s) will be professionally crafted.
- Once we receive your finished, customized denture(s), we’ll schedule a visit to ensure that they fit your mouth securely, comfortably, and are aesthetically pleasing.
- We’ll walk you through detailed care and cleaning instructions.
- We’ll suggest that you schedule visits on a bi-annual or annual basis, depending on your oral health needs, to ensure that your dental hygiene needs are prioritized and maintained.
Our focus is to not only help you feel confident while wearing full or partial dentures, but to also benefit your quality of life. Studies show that full or partial dentures boost feelings of happiness in those with missing teeth, and that they also beneficially impact wearers’ diets, thanks to restored chewing function.
Curious about whether dentures are right for you? Call us today. We’ll be happy to discuss your unique oral health needs.