Teeth Whitening in Chatham From Your Dentist
While careful and ongoing habits that include flossing, brushing, and regular visits to your dentist in Chatham for checkups and cleanings are vital to your oral health, they may not offer the smile-brightening effects some patients are looking for.
And while there are myriad treatments available when it comes to whitening your teeth – professional and otherwise – before starting a brightening routine, it’s vital that you seek out expert advice to protect your smile. Why? Many over-the-counter treatments have been known to cause tooth and gum sensitivity issues, and attempting to cover certain types of tooth discolouration rather than understanding what’s causing them may lead to larger problems.
At Chatham-Kent Dental, we offer the following professional teeth whitening services:
- In-Office: A highly effective and fast-acting service, our Philips ZOOM! teeth whitening system uses high-concentration bleaching gel to deliver powerful whitening results. Our dental experts will ensure that your lips, gums, and teeth roots are protected while our hydrogen peroxide gel is applied to your teeth. The gel will remain in place for approximately one hour to dramatically whiten your smile.
- Take-Home: Using a gel and two custom-made mouth trays to gradually whiten teeth, this treatment requires that you wear the trays for one hour each day for approximately 10 days.
With proper care, teeth that have been professionally whitened will remain bright for six months to two years. For best results, patients should limit their consumption of staining foods and drinks, avoid or quit smoking, and floss once and brush twice daily. It’s also vital to have your teeth professionally cleaned and examined twice each year.
Have questions about these treatments? Call us today!
Call Us About Professional Teeth Whitening Today
- Brighten your smile
- Ensure that results are quick, even, and safe
- Prevent tooth sensitivity
- Choose between at-home and in-office options
- Keep your smile white for more than six months with proper care!