Family Dental Care & Children’s Dentistry in Chatham, ON
Whether you’re looking to prioritize the oral health of yourself or someone in your family, at Chatham-Kent Dental in Chatham, we’re here for you! Along with diligent dental hygiene habits that include brushing twice and flossing once daily, maintaining optimal oral health also requires that you see your dentist for regular checkups and cleanings.
In terms of how often the average person should schedule a dental hygiene appointment, the Canadian Dental Association recommends that children undergo them bi-annually, adding that certain children may need more frequent visits due to their unique oral health situation. When it comes to adults, experts encourage the same schedule for checkups and exams, with some patients requiring more frequent visits.
When you visit Chatham-Kent Dental for a cleaning and checkup, you can expect that:
- We’ll conduct a thorough examination of your teeth, gums, and mouth
- X-rays may be necessary in order for our dental experts to gain an in-depth look at your oral health
- Teeth will be cleaned, plaque and tartar will be removed, and a fluoride treatment may be applied to your teeth
- Nutrition and diet suggestions may be made to build on or improve your dental health habits.
Make your dental health a priority by calling us to schedule a checkup and cleaning visit today!
Call Us About Children’s Dentistry & Family Dentist
- Prioritize and maintain your oral health
- Remove existing stains, plaque, and tartar build-up on teeth
- Detect dental cavities early on
- Catch and treat signs of gum disease
- Foster healthy hygiene habits from a young age.